Re: free linux cds

I was not being oversensitive. I just wanted to let you guys know. :D
I really dont know if anyone who has the remotest familiarity with
Debian would request for a free set of cds. Surely not people who know
what the Debian CD mailing is all about. My feeling is that it is just
some robot spamming somewhere out there.

Ann