Re: free linux cds

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 11:37:20PM +0530, Ann Chacko wrote:
> Colin Watson wrote:
> > I guess, then, that they just copy and paste the last message, because
> > their English isn't good enough to come up with a request themselves?
> > It's the identical text that puzzles me more than the requests.
>
> Well well Colin you should actually come to India and see if Indians
> speak 'good' english before making that judgement. FYI, Colombo is not
> in India - thats the capital of Sri Lanka.

I'm not judging anyone, merely looking at the evidence; and I did not
mention India once. My "they" was referring to the people who appear to
be copying and pasting identical messages to debian-cd, not referring to
Richard's comment about Google searches. Which country he mentioned
hadn't even particularly registered in my consciousness. There's no need
to be oversensitive.