PLEASE WE NEED YOUR ASSIST

Peace & Martis.
ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE
WEST-AFRICA

Dearest One,

How are you and every members of your family I hope fine. It is a good thing to write you. I have a proposal for you-this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will. I am Peace Ezekiel and my younger brother Martin, the children of my late parents Mr.and MR.EZEKIEL W. THEOPHILUS  My father was a highly reputable business magnet (a cocoa merchant) who operated through out West Africa during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips broad.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by our wicked uncle who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth!

My mother died when I was just 8 years old, and since then my father never hide anything from me.Before he made the trip to france that led to my misfortune(his death)He called me,explained to me the reason why he will make the trip...and also told me that he has the sum of Five million six hundred thousand United States Dollars.(USD$5,600,000)deposited in one of bank here in Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire in West Africa, The deposit information I have in my possession about my late father as the depositor of the fund with the bank. I am just a student university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me ?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question
will be good for you after the money is in your  account?

Please Kindly consider this and get back to me immediately if you wish to help us please i am sincerely in need of your urgent attention.
Thanks and God bless.
SincerelyYours,
Peace & Martis.