Re: Torrents mystifying and not seeded

--On December 1, 2005 11:27:24 PM -0800 David Liontooth <liontooth@cogweb.net> wrote:

I run sid on everything and I'm quite happy. I'm really not a newbie to
Debian -- it's the system I've been using everyday for years. I run it
on servers, on my laptop, on amd64 machines. That's why I just can't
believe how hard it is to get a working CD.

I tried jigdo, but now that I know it wants to download 14 CDs, I know
that's not what I need -- I'm on a fast campus backbone.

No, you can get the jigdo template for just a single disc at a time. Or DVDs too.

So there's no working etch to be had? Nobody knows of a working etch
install CD?

No, just that maybe the daily builds are currently in a broken state.