Error in DVD jigdo files

Hallo,

I have tried to update my DVD ISO images using jigdo. Normally, this works very well for me. Today it didn't work because of an error in the jigdo files. I am using the file http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/dvd/jigdo-area/i386/debian-testing-i386-binary-1.jigdo with the date 21-Nov-2005 02:00.

The problem is that I can download the jigdo file, but I can't download the template. The relative path of the template file is wrong in the jigdo file. The file contains:

   Template=debian-testing-i386-binary-1.template

and it should be:

   Template=jigdotemplates/debian-testing-i386-binary-1.template

Can this be corrected?

Thanks,
Vincent Smeets