{100-67880} Re: improved

 Thank you for contacting iSketch!

This is an automatic response to let you know that we have received your mail. All mails sent to Feedback are reviewed; although sometimes, we are not able to answer your mail due to workload or simply because it's not in English. Likewise, if you are requesting to be unbanned, your chance of a reply is slim - at best.

If it is a technical problem you are writing about, visit our FAQ page at http://www.isketch.net/instructions/help.shtml where you may find answers to your issue. We will try to help you out with anything not covered anywhere in the game's "Instructions" link.

Regards,

iSketch Feedback Team
http://www.iSketch.net