Request for Free Linux CD

Hello Sir/Madam,

I’m an QA Engineer, I’m a fan of Linux, I want to Install Linux in my System, Can you Please send me Free debian Linux CD to the below mentioned address.

Address :

S.Kumaravel

Aventeon Software (India) Pvt Ltd.
29, Koramangala Industrial Layout ,

4th B-Cross, 5th Block ,

Koramangala ,

Bangalore 560 095 ,

India.

Thanks & Regards

S.Kumaravel

QA-Engineer

Visit: http://www.aventeon.com

Aventeon Software (India) Pvt Ltd.
29, Koramangala Industrial Layout | 4th B-Cross, 5th Block | Koramangala | Bangalore 560 095 | India
Tel.: +91 (80) 5110 4881/82/83
| Fax: +91 (80) 5110 4881/82/83 Extn 228 |

This message  contains  information that may  be privileged or  confidential  and is the  property of the Aventeon Inc.

It is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.If you receive this message