Re: Same links for testing and stable CD/DVD set?

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Richard Atterer wrote:

On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 05:30:20AM -0700, Lobiuc Andrei wrote:
Why does the links for both testing and stable
distributions CD/DVD sets point in the end to the same
location?

Mattias/someone, is this redirect on cdimage broken?
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/weekly/
Should I change the web pages to use that URL?

Well, the redirect was in place due to the fact that the sarge release is the latest build. I've taken the redirect away, but please note that the images there are pre-sarge testing snapshots.

When we manage to fix the build of etch-testing isos, they will appear there though.

[...]
Then where is the set for testing?

Hm - we also have the following directory, but only the daily section is
up-to-date, the weekly images in cd/jigdo-area appear to be outdated:
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/

Yes, we have some problems bringing the testing build up, mostly (I think) due to summer vacations and stuff.

/Mattias Wadenstein