Re: Same links for testing and stable CD/DVD set?

On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 05:30:20AM -0700, Lobiuc Andrei wrote:
> Why does the links for both testing and stable
> distributions CD/DVD sets point in the end to the same
> location?

Mattias/someone, is this redirect on cdimage broken?
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/weekly/
Should I change the web pages to use that URL?

[...]
> Then where is the set for testing?

Hm - we also have the following directory, but only the daily section is
up-to-date, the weekly images in cd/jigdo-area appear to be outdated:
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/

I'm jetlagged ATM, the above may be complete nonsense.

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯