Re: Jigdo files for Sarge Netinst CD

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 02:10:00PM +0300, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>I wanted to download the Netinst Sarge CD but then noticed that it's not
>available as an ISO for all architectures. I then tried downloading it as
>Jigdo files and ran into the same problem; not available for all arch.

Which architecture(s) are you missing? Sarge Netinst ISO images are on
cdimage.d.o for all arches except s390 AFAICS...

>I'm wondering if it would be possible for the debian-cd team to generate
>Jigdo templates for all architectures and then pulse the mirrors?

We decided not to do jigdo files for netinsts, as netinsts are already
fairly small. We can change that if people think it would be
worthwhile...

"You can't barbecue lettuce!" -- Ellie Crane