Re: Updating debian testing CD1

On Sun, Jul 17, 2005 at 09:55:52PM +0200, Torben Krause wrote:
> if i am updating my debian testing image , any time all files will be
> fetched by jidgo. Is that because of the weekly updates of debian testing
> that effect all files of the testing image ?

No, jigdo-lite should only fetch a few files, maybe a couple dozen. Maybe
you supplied the wrong argument at the "Files to scan" prompt? Note that
it's not possible to supply an .iso image here, you need to loop-mount the
.iso and have jigdo scan its contents.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯