Re: Bits from the CD team: plans for debian-cd v3.0

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>   9. Are business card ISOs actually useful? "Testing" versions of the
>      bc images are very fragile due to deps on exact versions of
>      packages during installation. Unless there are lots of users, we
>      may drop them.

I'll throw in one vote and say that I find them very useful.  The
business-card image is the smallest one that can be reasonably preseeded
for a hands-free install.  At my employer we generate about 10 new
preseeded business card images a week.

Thanks,

 Paul.

--
Paul Telford | 1024D/431B38BA | pxt@debian.org | paul@droflet.net
       C903 0E85 9AF5 1B80 6A5F  F169 D7E9 4363 431B 38BA