Re: Bits from the CD team: plans for debian-cd v3.0

Hi Steve,

Le mardi 12 juillet 2005 à 17:54 +0300, Steve McIntyre a écrit :
>  4. Code management
>
>     CVS is too limiting. After some discussion we think that svn is
>     probably the best choice, with svk for patch management.

We already have a "debian-cd" subversion repository ready to use  on
svn.debian.org.

http://svn.debian.org
svn://svn.debian.org/debian-cd/

It contains some cruft dating back from end of last year when I tried to
redesign debian-cd (and when I discovered subversion). You can safely
remove all of that and put the standard directories at the root (trunk,
branches, tags, people).

The alioth project is also alive if you need it :
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-cd/
(BTW I added you as "administrator" of the project)

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org