Re: cdimages on cdimage.debian.org

I have these downloaded with wget under FreeBSD.

Yes they looks fine, but are tehy also fine? :-D
I have also thinked that these looking fine, but i have burned my cd's with
images of an size over 600MB with purely nothing as content.

Aslo have i double checked what i have made with they images,
i have these Images also checked in an loop-mount and what
should i say the images 1-5 looks and are fine, also the images from 10 to 14,
but the images from 6-9 have nothing as content.

first step i have considered my bunr-programm, but this was not the bad man,
second i have thinked it was the wget, but the wget wasnt the bad thing....

i don't know what's going wrong, you see me a little bit confused.

thanks

regards

michael