cdimages on cdimage.debian.org

Hello,

before three day's i have downloaded the official cd-set-iso-files
of the 3.1r0a.

I have burned the images on cd's and would install a testsystem.
by the indexing of the apt-sources during the installations, should i insert
the cd's one by one. this functionality is perfect, but the cd-images
6 through 9 or 10 have no content.

the Images 6 to 9/10 are big as an cd-iso, but this iso contains no
usable data.

I have this verified with FreeBSD (the download-machine) and have loop-mounted
the images, but they contains nothing.

can someone check this and gave me an statement,
how this can be.

thanks a lot

regards

michael