Business Card ISOs

Hi CD Guys and Girls.

I'm just downloading a business card iso from the link on
http://www.uk.debian.org/CD/netinst/ which the page says has a size of
"up to 40MB" but happens to be 101MB in size (I'm downloading the
powerpc image to try out on qemu) Could this be (a) that the sizes
have changed since sarge came out and the page hasn't been updated, or
(b) that the wrong image has been uploaded?

A quick glance at the i386 equivalent shows it to be around 30MB, but
the normal netinst image for powerpc isn't 101MB so I'm guessing I
don't have the normal netinst image.

Anyway, it's not as if it matters too much to me as I'm not planning
to burn it to a tiny CD (would it fit?) and I can spare the bandwidth,
but I thought you might like to know...

Cheers & God bless
    Sam "SammyTheSnake" Penny
--