Re: Plans for debian-cd

>>>>> "steve" == Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> writes:

    steve>  * Once the above are done, freeze debian-cd in CVS and
    steve> move to a more powerful scm (svn/arch/whatever - I'm open
    steve> to suggestions/debate here).

    I suggest SVN since most of Debian internal project are using
    it. For those people who want the power of distributed
    development, SVK is also available and keeps simple for most of
    people use it.

    steve> There will be more to come, but this is my list for
    steve> now. Anyone else?

    Maybe more Branding support like we are doing on Debian Installer
    itself. Debian-CD is used for build custom and derivative
    distributions and then IMHO makes sense improve the branding
    support of it.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116