Re: Downloading Sarge with Bittorrent

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 08:46:55PM +0200, Jim MacBaine wrote:

> Has someone downloaded the old i386 dvd torrent and is able to send it to me?

You don't need to, just take the new torrent and rename the iso to the
new name, in the case it has a new name.
As long as the file order isn't changed to much etc. etc. you should not
have to download much more than if you would resume the download with
the old torrent. (if there are at all still seeds or a tracker for this)
(most likely, i didn't try it)

Christian Leber

--
http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com