amd64 build

We should be ready to do an amd64 build this evening.

http://amd64.debian.net/~joerg/joey.txt

contains the list of changed packages compared to the main sarge
release. For all the different sources, we'll need to make sure they
go onto CD/DVD, either squeezed onto one of the binary discs or as an
extra amd64-specific source CD. I'll look into this tonight; it may
need some small debian-cd hacks to make it possible, or I may build a
source CD by hand yet.

There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, A state of bliss