Re: Layout for sarge release

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 12:45:53AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>Just had a last-minute discussion with Joey Hess. To confirm layout,
>we will have paths like:
>for the release ISO images. He's updating the website now, so this is
>kind of set in stone for the release... :-)

Crap. Maswan just pointed out that I got this wrong - the path is OK,
but the filenames should be in the form of

rather than

I guess we'll need to update the web pages to match. I'm not sure
exactly what that entails. Help!?!

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me