Problems with Sarge CD 1 from May 17

I just tried to do a fresh install from the most recent sarge CD image.

Problem: Installing the base system fails badly, because install scripts
need awk, which does not get installed!

Fix/hack: Do an installation till the installer complains, copy the gawk
package from the base system to /target, chroot, install it, symlink
/usr/sbin/awk to /usr/bin/gawk, re-start the installation, skip warning
about an unclean target, here we go.

It has to be /usr/sbin, by the way, as we have to take something that is
in the path, and just temporarily linking /usr/bin/awk does not help, as
the installer then complains about /usr/bin/awk already being present
when it later tries to ln that.

:-/

--
regards,               tf@cip.physik.uni-muenchen.de              (o_