Sid jigdo files : where ?

[ Please Cc: me directly : I'm not on the list and reading it from
archives quite infrequently. ]

Dear List, dear Richard,

I used to maintain, thanks to jigdo, a set of sid DVDs (DVD+RW is a nice
way of doing this affordably...), using the debian-unofficial ftp.fsn.hu
repository.

Since end of April, the .jigdo files no longer appear on this mirror.
The iso images are still upated, though.

So, may someone point me to the "right" location for sid (and sarge)
.jigdo files ?

Or should I revert to rsync ??? Given the speed of rsync::ftp.fsn.hu,
that would be a PITA...

Sincerely yours,

					Emmanuel Charpentier