Re: Layout for sarge release

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 09:13:53PM +0200, Richard Atterer wrote:
>On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 04:48:44PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> bt-    is bittorrent stuff
>> iso-   is full ISO images
>> jigdo- is jigdo files - .jigdo, .template etc.
>>
>> dl-dvd means dual-layer DVD
>
>Just a minor point: "dl-dvd" or "dldvd"? In
><http://www.debian.org/CD/mirroring/#names> I used the latter - but I can
>change it any time, I have no preference.

Ditto, to be honest. I'll change to dldvd to match what's already out
there...

>> What do people think?
>
>Looks good!

Cool.

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer