Re: Bits from the CD team, 2005-03-16

On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 02:49:18PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>Hi Steve,
>
>Le mercredi 16 mars 2005 ? 01:27 +0000, Steve McIntyre a ?crit :
>> Finally (again after sarge) I'm planning some major changes to the
>> debian-cd package to make it more flexible and easier to use and
>> customise for everybody. And (of course) faster! I'll post more
>> details soon.
>
>I eagerly wait for these details ... we're speaking of a new debian-cd
>for way too long. :-)
>
>It's possible that I may help. I'd like also to better integrate
>debian-cd and d-i ... among the customizations that should be possible
>is rearrange the steps of the installer (adding new steps, replacing
>some, etc.).

Yup. I have some ideas, but I'd like to see what other people want to
do as well. :-)

Raphael: we're planning a d-cd hack session just before Debconf, on
Saturday July the 9th. Are you coming?

"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out
 whether they're being malicious or incompetent. Capital letters are forecast."
 Matthew Garrett, http://www.livejournal.com/users/mjg59/30675.html