Re: new debian-cd release needed for sarge (tasks/d-i doubt)

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 11:28:00PM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:
>On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>
>> If we do want to release before RC3, there are some possible
>> choices. Currently what is tagged in CVS as debian-cd_2_2_21 is the
>> package I tested and had ready for release yesterday. Another option
>> would be to take some (or all) of the changes Manty checked in
>> yesterday.
>
>I found that the debian-cd in cvs (2-2-21) as of a few hours ago does not
>produce the same images as found on
>http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/
>
>Is a modified archive being used for the gluck images or is the debian-cd
>in cvs out of sync?

Manty is using a modified version of debian-cd for the gluck images,
mainly changes to use JTE for creating jigdo files in a reasonable
amount of time.

>Another comment that may be of use.  I found that
>kernel-image-2.4.27-speakup  (default)  and
>kernel-image-2.6.8-2-686-smp  (linux26) were installed.  Now why?

Pass; no idea, I'm afraid. Manty?

  Mature Sporty Personal
  More Innovation More Adult
  A Man in Dandism