Re: www.einval.com down?

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 08:50:31AM +0100, Jan Kesten wrote:

>Hi together :-)
>
>Just a short question/notice: is einval.com down? I had to reinstall my
>fileserver and so I need to get debian-cd working again, just fine, I
>can fetch a copy from cvs but I still need jte - but Steves seite seems
>to be down? Any hint where I can get kte meanwhile?

Sorry, try it again now. We had a power outage yesterday that knocked
things out.

"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out
 whether they're being malicious or incompetent. Capital letters are forecast."
 Matthew Garrett, http://www.livejournal.com/users/mjg59/30675.html