sarge dvd and jigdo

I'm having problems in finishing the build process of the sarge dvd with
jigdo. I did that several times without troubles but this last two weeks i
failed both the times.
The problem is that there are some missing files in the mirror. Ok, it
could happen but as i see from the output from jigdo the server:

[Servers]
Debian=http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/dvd/i386/20050122/Debian/
--try-last

is never contacted... maybe because 34 files are too much?

So i forced jigdo to use:

http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/dvd/i386/20050122/Debian/

specifying it as the mirror to use but it finds only 1 file, the others are
still missing, an example:

the template searches for
http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/dvd/i386/Debian/pool/main/h/harden/harden-surveillance_0.1.16_all.deb

but in the snapshot there is:
http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/dvd/i386/Debian/pool/main/h/harden/harden-surveillance_0.1.15_all.deb

an older version ?!

well, i go on with the faq and the solution seems to be using rsync but, if
i've understood, i need an already made dvd iso to rsync on and it seems
that there are no weekly dvd iso on the servers with rsync, only cd
images...

so now i'm at a dead point. I can wait till next snapshot but if it fails
again?

Another possible problem i found:
recently i've played with isdnutils and in one of its files there's this
comment:
/etc/isdn/device.ippp0:

# The (dummy) IP addresses
#
# Use 192.25.206.10 for LOCALIP and 10.0.0.2 for REMOTEIP if you have
# dynamic IP addresses; with static address fill in the real values!

with these directions an interface ippp0 with address 192.25.206.10 is
created but:
host gluck.debian.org
says:
gluck.debian.org has address 192.25.206.10

so that address is detected as a local address if the device is started and
gluck is unreachable. Maybe i misenterpreted that comment but it caused me
some headache.

ciao