Re: Invalid md5 checksum on ISO images?

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 04:33:34PM +0200, Stefan Klinger wrote:
> There seems to be something wrong with the md5 checksums stored on the
> iso images. I tried to verify the correctness of the written CD, but
> md5sum failed with a couple of files on the first three images,
> downloaded from [1].

Those are the current stable CD images. There was a problem with the
generation of the md5sum.txt files, but it was considered minor so no new,
fixed version of the 3.0_r2 images was released. If the entire CD image's
md5sum verifies correctly for you, everything is OK. Sorry for the
confusion!

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯