Re: Testing CD/DVD jigdo files

> Hi, I've changed the links. Sorry, somehow I completely missed that that
> location has changed. What is the difference to the files on gluck? Judging
> from the timestamps, the files on gluck are still updated weekly.

The files on gluck and on cdimage.debian.org are the same, they are
generated on gluck and then mirrored to cdimage.debian.org, gluck was having
too much network load, nobody could work on it as it was overloaded with all
the cds, so we have thrown the load on to cdimage.debian.org.

And yes, the dvds and full cds are still generated weekly, only the netinst
images are generated daily and in four brands per arch ;-)

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net