Testing CD/DVD jigdo files

I'm looking for CD/DVD images of testing.

According to http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/, official "testing" images can be found at: http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/

All well and good, but I'm trying to setup an rsync script to keep a local copy of this in sync (in preperation for possibly selling CD's & DVD's), but I can't seem to find these jigdo files availble via rsync anywhere (gluck refuese rsync connections, and I can't find testing jigdo images on any of the mirrors).

So...how am I supposed to sync to the stuff on gluck (please don't say wget, I like rsync! :-), or is there a better place to grab these files?

--
Charles Steinkuehler
charles@steinkuehler.net