Official Mirrors for stable .jigdo files broken

Hi,

another thing which I should have reacted on earlier: The official
locations for US/European mirrors of the stable .jigdo files have been
broken for *MONTHS*. I mailed Phil about this various times without success
- no idea what happened to him. :-/

The problem is that the .jigdo files on non-us.cdimage make jigdo-lite try
to download from us.cdimage. But us.cdimage used to be raff (the old raff!)
which has been down for ages... ATM, the only working .jigdo files are at
<http://people.debian.org/~atterer/woody/jigdo-area/3.0_r2/jigdo/>

So, we really need

 - an official mirror in Europe. Matthias, could we use farbror aka cdimage
   for this? ATM, it only appears to redirect to the broken files on
   non-us.cdimage when you try to access
   <http://cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r2/jigdo/>

 - a USA mirror. How does one go about having mirroring set up e.g. on
   newraff?

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯