Re: woodyr3 DVD jigdo files

On Sat, Oct 30, 2004 at 08:59:07AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>  1. Did we ever agree on a directory structure to cope with CDs and
>     DVDs together? I'm thinking for now I'll just set up a parallel
>     $ARCH-dvd directory alongside the $ARCH directory for the CDs.

Hmm, I don't know which system is best, but on cdimage, we have cd/$ARCH
and dvd/$ARCH, so just in terms of consistency, that might be a better
option.

>  2. As these will chew up a _lot_ of space, I'm assuming nobody will
>     want to host full ISOs...?

IIRC the consensus was that for sarge, full DVD images would be available
on cdimage for i386 only. We could do the same for woody r3, though - what
do you think, Mattias?

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯