Re: Trying to create some Debian CD's for a Project

Am Do, den 14.10.2004 schrieb Edgardo Vázquez um 3:28:
> Hi, Im Student of Computer Science in the University of Puerto Rico,
> and i have a class where i need to install Debian to a computer as one
> of the requirements for the project. Here is the problem, i downloaded
> the images of Debian (alpha-binary) all 7 CD's then i used Nero to
> burn the .ISO to CD's but at the time of booting the computer dont
> boot from CD and try booting from Hard Drive,

Hi Edgardo,
>From which device to boot is a matter of Bios Setup. Please select the
appropriate device in your Bios.
Maybe there is an other mistake. I hope you didn*t burn the .iso as a
file to your CD-ROM. .iso files are images and even nero gives you the
chance to select ISO-format and to use a downloaded .iso file as an
image not just copying this file to CD!

Ciao

Hugo