Re: Missing /media/cdrom0 dir during install

Otavio Salvador wrote:

ml> Looks like I have CD hardware trouble as well. Part way through
ml> installing packages the drive went crazy. Upon reboot the
ml> /media/cdrom0 dir was gone again.

Try to pass:

noapic nolapic acpi=off apm=off

No no, this is a drive that has gotten lots of use. Install went fine other than this "dir getting deleted" error with the replacement drive. Gee, I thought Sony drives were better than this... ;-)

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems