Re: Missing /media/cdrom0 dir during install

|| On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:00:24 -0400
|| Michael Lueck <mlueck@lueckdatasystems.com> wrote:

ml> Installing from the sarge CD downloaded and burned today. Expert 2.6 installer.
ml> Failed at configuring apt source that /dev/cdrom was not
ml> valid. Snooped around on the disk and found the CD would not mount as
ml> /media/cdrom0 directory had not been created. I made this directory
ml> checking the settings were the same as the floppy mount dir, and the
ml> CD now mounts correctly.

ml> Continuing installation...

Did you, before reboot to secound stage, installed udev? I have this
problem when I'm using udev+discover at secound stage.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116