JTE 1.12 released

JTE 1.12 is out now in the usual place. It's tested and ready to go,
and I'm hoping that this will be the last release for quite a
while. Really! New features:

    * Added rsync64 sums that Richard asked for
    * Added jigit "friendly" wrapper script around mkimage
    * mkimage will now do some of the work needed to rebuild images
      where we are missing parts
    * Improved docs
    * Updated and fixed the patches for both mkisofs and debian-cd

Usual place:

  http://www.einval.com/~steve/software/JTE/

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds