Re: non-US

Steve McIntyre wrote:
> What are we going to do about non-US for the sarge release? I notice
> the images on gluck don't seem to contain any non-US files at all. Is
> that how we want to proceed: just drop non-US?

Even if you produce CDs with non-US on them, base-config will ignore it
and the installed system will not know about the (few, generally
outdated and broken) packages in non-US. And this isn't likely to change
unless something changes to make non-US generally useful again. So you
might as well not include it.

--
see shy jo