Re: Command not Found error when running Jigdo-lite to download isos

At 12:09 AM 6/25/2004, Frances A. Brown wrote:
Hello,

I have been trying to use jigdo-lite to download the iso images (I'm using
Windows XP home ed), but when I enter the url at the first prompt with a
return I get the following error message:

jigdo-lite: sed: command not found

Any ideas on how to preceed?  Help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Annie

It is very easy to add an additional "folder" when "unzipping" with a GUI tool like the built-in M$ unzip. Regards, Gordon