Re: Command not Found error when running Jigdo-lite to download isos

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 03:09:16AM -0400, Frances A. Brown wrote:
> I have been trying to use jigdo-lite to download the iso images (I'm using
> Windows XP home ed), but when I enter the url at the first prompt with a
> return I get the following error message:
>
> jigdo-lite: sed: command not found

Are you sure you have unpacked the zip correctly? If you have, there should
be the three files "README.txt", "debian-jigdo-mini-howto.html" and
"jigdo-lite.bat" in the directory, plus a "jigdo-bin" directory which holds
all the other files (e.g. sed.exe).

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯