Re: TRANS.TBL on CDs

> OK. What size difference is there? It won't be huge (a few bytes per
> directory), but I'd expect it to be noticeable, especially on the
> businesscard image where we're short of space.

Well, it is difficult to mesure, I mean, cds change from one day to the next
one, The smaller difference I saw was 250K on businesscard and 500K on
netinst, what I can say is that all cds built without TBL seem to be a
little bit smaller than those built the day before, but again, this could be
due to package changes in the cds, so this is not significative at all.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net