Re: USB memory stick

Maarten Weijman wrote:
Debian team,
I am having a slight problem with the live debian cd, because my computer does not have a cd drive. Would it be possible to write the cd images to a usb memory stick and let it work?
Your help would be very much apreciated.
yours sincerely, Maarten Weijman

Look at debian site, http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/, there might be something to boot off a usb device. You should need an internet access though in order to install the rest of the distribution.

Hope this helps

Jacques