Re: m68k daily cd patch

Stephen R Marenka <stephen@marenka.net> writes:

> On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 03:53:40PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>> Stephen R Marenka <stephen@marenka.net> writes:
>
>> > +filesutils
>>
>> filesutils? Not fileutils?
>
> Fortunately, it's spelled correctly in cvs.
>
>> > +# Need a .info file for the install directory (AmigaOS) (icon?)
>> > +cp amiga/amiga.info  $CDDIR/install.info
>>
>> That the icon for the 'install' directory so people can click at it to
>> pop up the contents and click at the right install script in turn.
>>
>> Now you are only missing the icon for the CD itself. Its a different
>> icon (icon type disk instead of icontype drawer) so you can't just
>> rename the amiga.info to disk.info.
>
> Please tell me what I need to do. I really don't know much about amiga.

Look at the woody debian CD. There should be a file called disk.info
on it. Copy that file. I don't see the file on the ftp in
woody/main/disks-m68k but I know the woody CD had an icon when I
tested it for the last release.

> Thanks,
>
> Stephen

MfG
        Goswin

PS: I don't have a woody m68k cd here or I would look myself, sorry.