Re: New unofficial, untested 3.0r2 DVD .jigdo files

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004, Jan Kesten wrote:

> I created them and they fix on normal DVD-R media. They have been tested
> from Jan Houstek and they seem to work quite good. I have no negative
> one other user. Amazing, since there are about 80-120 downloads every
> month :-)

I provided the images to a local linux-CD shop. So far they have sold more
than 100 copies and there were no problems (at least no DVD-related issues).

I have a rsync mirror on nexu.troja.mff.cuni.cz, there are about 3 full
downloads of the DVD image a day and lots of jidgo/template downloads.

Is there a chance to make the image a little bit more official?

-- Honza Houstek