Re: Status of the images for CDs and DVDs

> Maybe we could send out a mail to everyone who filed an install report
> of failure, and see if they can reproduce the failure, and also make
> sure they didn't produce a CD with a .iso file on it or similar mistake.

Sounds like a good idea, but we should have tested cd images before that, if
you want I can build ones and test them here on a machine that I know was
failing to boot beta-1.

Current installer seems to be behaving well, I've been installing several
machines from dvd lately without any problem, so maybe when we have /cdimage
setup again we can build images and select some to be moved out of the daily
directory so that they are our official testing images, or is a beta-2 near?

Also, we need a list of the people who reported that kind of bug, I only
have:

Jeffrey Barish
Jan 'Miernik' Macek
Barrie James

I've been looking at the installation reports and only found those with
booting problems, anybody gets any others?

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net