Re: Hi tried to download Sarge- DVD 1 and have over 500 files missing

Greg Madden wrote:
Timing is important. Dowload a jigdo file & template that is current as posible,created within 1 to 2 days of of the time you try the build. Any older and the mirrors start getting more and more new packages.
That's why we have a debian-superseded directory, where jigdo can find the deleted files.
Each jigdo file we distribute have the following line:
MD5Sum=ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/debian-superseded/

Which means if jigdo-file can't find the given MD5 checksum in any of the Parts sections it will try to download it from ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/debian-superseded/ which holds the deleted files for 14 days.

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)           phone @work: +361 210 1415/127