Re: Hi tried to download Sarge- DVD 1 and have over 500 files missing

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 09:14:58AM +0200, David Steinberg wrote:
> the Sarge-DVD1 jigdo file has over 500 missing files. Could you tell me
> when a new jigdo-file will be created ?

Not sure which sarge DVDs you're talking about... I also did my own a while
ago, see <http://farbror.acc.umu.se/debian-cd-test/>. I won't make this a
weekly cron job unless there's demand for it. Also, as can be seen from the
dir listing, creation didn't work properly for all arches and I haven't got
the time/incentive to debug that.

All the best,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯