Error with CD 7 by jigdo

Hi,

I have tried getting debian by jigdo and cannot complete disc 7 for 2 days now.

I always get one file not found error:
debian-30r1-i386-binary-7.iso.tmpdir/us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r1/sna
pshot/pool/main/libb/libbusiness-onlinepayment-bankofamerica-perl/libbusiness-on
linepayment-bankofamerica-perl_1.00-2_all.deb: No such file or directory

I have tried redownloading the .jigdo file several times as well as using a dozen different mirrors in different countries.

BTW. What the heck do I need that file for? I will never have an account with the Bank of America.

Hope you can solve it quick. I am going to install by Thursday.

Sabine Miehlbradt