cvs.debian.org login fails

Hello

we used to create CD and DVD ISO images with the help of debian-cd on a
local mirror. However, when trying to update to the current version of
debian-cd, this fails because

bernd@debian:~/cdr/debian$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot
bernd@debian:~/cdr/debian$ cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:2401/cvs/debian-boot
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.debian.org(192.25.206.10):2401 failed: Connection refused

Perhaps the CVS port 2401 on cvs.debian.org is now behind a firewall
after the recent attacks ?
Unfortunately I cannot give you a static IP since we only have DSL dailup.

How can I upgrade to a current debian-cd version - is there a location
with a current .deb package available ?
Since there are no .jigdos for 3.0r2 DVD (and there probably won't be
any in the forseeable future :), debian-cd is currently the only
solution for us, so please don't direct me to jigdo-lite ;-)

Thanks+Regards
Bernd Hentig
---
ixsoft Softwareentwicklung und -vertrieb Bernd Hentig
	* Ihr Spezialist für Linux und BSD *
  Unter den Buchen 22E, D-16244 Altenhof, Germany
  Voice ++49 333 63 46 100 Fax ++49 333 63 46 109
           eMail Bernd.Hentig@ixsoft.de