Your jigdo

The recomended way of doing this just simply does not work. I followed the instructions for the jigdo download and it grabs the index.html and then tells me that the file doesnt exist. This was for both US and Non US sites. I give up.. Please let me know when you dont have to be a rocket scientist to get linux. Also the html ftp download is limited to the equilvalant of a 2400 baud modem. 2 days per ISO for download, I can get 3 at a time. totaling over 6 days to download. Obviously Linux has a long way to go to be anything close to Windows and MAC. I did purchase it. But the only copy they had was from Red Hat. I wanted the debian verison as I heard it was the better version.