Multiple local repositories and debian-cd

I maintain a complete i386 mirror and a local repository; in the past, I've generated CDs from this without too much problem (though I find it confusing as hell).

I've since split my local repository in twain, separating out the backported packages from the locally-developed packages.

I'd like to cut a CD set consisting of the official set, a CD of the backported packages, and a CD of the local packages. Can I do this? How?

Thanks in advance.

-- Cerebus